Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Four Babies

I thought it would be neat to see pictures of all four of my children around the two month mark.  I managed to find pictures of the three little ones in similar positions, but I couldn't find a tummy photo of T at this age.  I should also note that the boys' photos were pre-digital for me; I actually scanned in T's photo.

K:

I think she is going to be the fairest skinned of the four.



R:

She was such a chubby baby!



C:
I wish I still had this mat; it was great for tummy time.  



T:

Fourteen years ago!
Time sure does fly.  

10 comments:

MaryAnne said...

They each have their own look, but are definitely related! What fun to see all four at the same age!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! They definitely look like siblings that's for sure!

Jenny said...

So cute! K and R look like they have the same nose.

Ticia said...

That is awesome! I love these pictures.

Annette W. said...

I would have guessed that K was R! T hasn't changed much!

Becky said...

I bought the top activity map for my daughter and she loved it!

Susana said...

I love pictures like this. K and R look a good bit a like to me.

My babies all change their looks so much from baby to big kid, but to me C and T still look like they did as babies in the face--that is so neat.

I love this post, Christy!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How cute! K looks a lot like Anna did at her age :)

Sherri said...

that is a super fun post! They all look related! :)

Chelsea said...

Adorable! R at 2 months looks exactly like R today. They're gorgeous kids.