Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ONE




One Month

Two Months


Three Months


Four Months




Five Months

Six Months



Seven Months


Eight Months

Nine Months

Ten Months
                                           
Eleven Months


I made pumpkin muffins yesterday and this morning we put a candle in one and sang Happy Birthday.

We are all so happy to have Katelyn in our lives.  I cannot even imagine life without her.  I hope she has many wonderful birthdays and I look forward to watching her grow.


8 comments:

Ticia said...

Oooohhhhh, pumpkin muffins. That sound yummy!

Jenny said...

I can't believe she is one! I remember when you told me you were pregnant! How did the time go by that fast?!

Happy Birthday to sweet Katelyn!!

Sherri said...

When did this happen? When did she turn 1? I know 52 weeks is a year..but really?
She is one precious little girl...and I have loved all your posts...I am excited to watch her grow too! :)
Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I feel like that year went fast.. I'm sure it did for you too!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

What a fast year! I have to say the nine month picture is my favorite :)

MaryAnne said...

I love the birthday candle picture!

I can't believe she is one already!!!

Susana said...

Passes too fast, doesn't it??

She is SO beautiful and tiny and just perfect, Christy.

Don't you love having her first year documented on your blog like this? I love my blog. It's a lot of work keeping it current some months, but it's truly a treasure.

I'm so happy for you that Kate came into your family. I hope this next year is a happy and healthy and special one for all of you together, Christy!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I love those precious memories of the first months captured on camera. Happy-happy birthday to Kate!