Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sick House

One virus leaves and another one comes barging in the door.  Collin came home from school with a fever on Tuesday.  Poor kid, unlike his sister, he will sit and suffer all day rather than going out of his comfort zone and asking to see the nurse.  Reagan went back to school on Monday, but she still has a nasty cough and is staying home again today for more rest (there is a ninety minute delay due to snow today, so I figured it was a good day to just stay home and get better).  Kate is still full of mucous and it seems to be a little worse today.  Tyler is also congested with a runny nose.  I'm hoping this all passes quickly and we can resume life in a normal fashion!  I am also hoping to take the kids to the new Sky Zone that opened in Providence, but everyone has to be healthy first!

Collin and Reagan have both enjoyed playing Rush Hour Junior during these bouts of illness.


Reagan tried the game first and quickly got bored with it upon the first try, but Collin LOVED it immediately (I knew he would, it's perfect for him the puzzle/maze lover) and once Reagan saw how much Collin enjoyed it she gave it another chance and ended up enjoying it too!

That's all for now, I have to get back to disinfecting every surface in the house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo on being sick! I hope you guys feel better soon! What is a Sky Zone? Sounds fun!

Sherri said...

We have had a sick home lately too!
is Rush hour a game that 1 person plays?

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Sorry about everyone being sick. I heard that flu hit MA pretty badly this year. Everyone hear is getting a flu shot pronto, and I still have to find time to take Anna for it.

Ticia said...

Ugh, I'm sorry for living in a sick house. I spent last week with a migraine and vaguely functioning. In that not really kind of sort of functioning sort of way.