Thursday, March 21, 2013

Seven

Yesterday, my super silly sweet girl turned seven.  I love that every year she gets a little sad about saying goodbye to one age and hello to a new one; the sadness doesn't last, but I think it's sweet.  She is such a sweet girl.

We gave her pretty flowers and seven balloons, and I hung her banner from last year's peace signs party.

Reagan requested steak, mashed potatoes, and corn for her birthday dinner, and brownie sundaes instead of cake for dessert.





One of Reagan's gifts was this Klutz Spiral Draw book; Reagan and Collin are both having so much fun with it that I think we may need another spirograph!



Grandma Susan came over to celebrate with us, and she assisted Reagan in putting on a fashion show with her new clothes.  Here is Reagan being Reagan:








She's smart, funny, fun, sweet, happy, loving, genuine, athletic, a good sister, a fan of pop music especially One Direction, a good friend, a great student, an awesome daughter, and an all around amazing seven year old.  Everyone loves her because she brightens every day!


4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy belated birthday to Reagan! She seems like such a happy girl! What a great birthday she had. Oh and Abby's favorite meal is steak also. Funny!

Anonymous said...

Happy bleated birthday Reagan!! I love the fashion show pictures!

Sherri said...

I can't wait to meet her someday...she seems like a blast!
I love all her face expressions..she reminds me of Chelsea!
So Fun!
Happy Birthday Reagan!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Happy belated birthday to Reagan! It's a very sweet post and a great picture of the two of you :)