Sunday, February 16, 2014

Collin and Reagan in the Snow



 Collin and Reagan had fun in the snow today too!


Yes, Collin is feeling better, and was able to shovel and go sledding today!  Yesterday he said the only good thing about being sick was not having to shovel.  Ha, well, the snow waited for him to get better!



Reagan saw someone standing on his sled going down the hill and decided to try it for herself.  She is so determined and will keep at something until she gets it, and she always gets it.  She really wants to go snow boarding now!


I'm very grateful that Tom takes the kids sledding (even when he isn't feeling well) because I am such a wimp.  I don't think I would have let Reagan stand on her sled, but I'm glad that Tom did because it worked out fine and she loved it.  I'm glad they had fun today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Reagan did great! She would do well at snowboarding! Poor Collin hoping to not have to shovel ;-)

Sherri said...

We just bought a house and I wish it was in your neighborhood! It looks like you guys know how to embrace snow!

MaryAnne said...

Hooray for feeling better!