Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Paint on Foil Tape Resist

I wrapped a piece of cardboard with aluminum foil and used painter's tape to create a tape resist for Kate to paint.
 She asked me to paint with her, and I did, but she did most of the painting herself, and often when I painted an area, she didn't agree with my color choice and so she painted over it with another color!

Here is her piece after she finished painting:

After her nap, the paint was dry, and we peeled off the tape.

This is her finished masterpiece!  Beautiful!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love!! This turned out great!

Sherri said...

There are so many crafts that you have done with your kids that I want to do with mine...but I can't ever find them again!? This is one of them! I hope my memory holds strong! :) Maybe I need to come to Boston and we can do crafts and experiments with you and you can come here and we will throw a party everyday! :)