Tuesday, July 1, 2014

U is for Umbrella

Kate likes to do alphabet printables now.



 I had no idea Kate could draw such straight lines.  I was so impressed!


 I helped Kate make this umbrellas craft.

 It reminds me of my favorite page from Yellow Umbrella by Jae Siu Loo.
Kate has really enjoyed this book.  I always know she likes a book when she takes it to bed with her.  The very cool thing about this book is that it is wordless and the pictures do an amazing job telling the story.  The even cooler thing is that this book comes with a CD of music that makes the book an even more enjoyable experience.

I had planned on making rain with the hose if need be, but there was no need.  The weather cooperated and gave us a little rain so that Kate could use an umbrella!

To finish U for Umbrella, Reagan, Kate and I made lemonade and we added little umbrellas to all of the glasses.



1 comment:

Sherri said...

Your U fun is unbelievable! I love and adore your snack! And Kate is so adorable!! :)