Monday, April 13, 2015

American Girl Birthday Tradition

Reagan and I enjoyed our third annual trip to American Girl for lunch and shopping in honor of her birthday.


Reagan saved money from Christmas and her birthday to buy Grace (wearing the beret), and she also bought doll skis, and a doll outfit.



American Girl is always a super fun experience.  They definitely have what I call the "Disney factor". As soon as we walked in the door, Reagan and the doll she brought with her (Isabelle) were greeted, and the employees went out of their way to make Reagan feel welcome and extra special.  In the cafe, Reagan and her dolls received lots of extra attention, and everything was just right.  We always have a lot of fun, and I'm happy that she still enjoys this so much.  American Girl is certainly not inexpensive, but the experience is memorable and enjoyable.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I am so proud of you! You don't let anything stop you from embracing life fully ..with you kids!:)
Can you believe I never got Brooke to the American Girl doll store...and she would have loved it!
I never took Chelsea either...and she asked to go..and I planned on it..but didn't do it!
I have one last chance...Annika!
Since I doubt my boys are going to want to go!
Maybe I'll have Brooke and Chelsea take Annika! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great day!! Looks like fun!