Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Beach

The beach has been so much fun this summer.  Kate is at a great age, and she loves everything about the beach and wants to make sure she gets it all in every time we go - sand play, running in and out of the water, jumping in the waves, looking for shells, climbing the sand dunes, snack shack for lunch, and ice cream at the end of the day.  Collin and Reagan love all of that too. For some reason, when we are at the beach the kids all get along so well; I hope that continues all summer, and I should probably make a point to spend as much time at the beach as possible!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I love all of the fun in the sun pictures! Kate is looking so grown up in these pictures!

Sherri said...

I can't even tell you how much I LOVE your girls swim suits!
I wish we lived near the beach!
How far are you away.....LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!!!