Friday, July 17, 2009

You love me, you really love me!

I am so grateful for the friends I have met through this blog. I never expected to befriend people this way, and I truly feel blessed to be able to share ideas and learn from other bloggers. Two of my blogging friends have honored me with blogging awards and I am finally passing them along!

Ticia from Adventures in Mommydom gave me the Super Comments Award. If you are not familiar with her blog, check it out. She writes about everday life with her twin boys and daughter. I am passing the Super Comments award along to Valerie at the Frugal Family Fun Blog. She has the greatest ideas, and her comments are always so genuine. I am also passing this award along to Susana at Our Homeschool Fun. Susana comments with great regularity and is so nice. Also, if you are looking for giveaways or need a place to publicize your giveaway, she is the host of Friday's Gracious Giveaways!

The blogger buddie award was given to me by my friend Kristi from the Orange Juice blog. She tells it like it is and I love that! Kristi is funny too, and she emails me. She also sent my children postcards from CA for our fifty states project; how nice is that? If she wasn't on the other side of the country, I'm sure we would actually hang out!

I am happily passing this award along to my friend The Dairy Queen. We worked together to create the Super Summer Swap, and she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. The Dairy Queen also sent my children postcards from her home state and from another state where she was vacationing with her family! Go visit her blog because you will love her, and while you are there congratulate her - she is pregnant with her third child!

Thank you for reading my blog, passing awards along to me, and befriending me!

5 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

congrats! you are a super nice person and I'm glad we are bloggy friends you get my vote for those awards! :)

Susana said...

Congratulations on your award--you deserve it!! You are super at leaving kind thoughts!!

Thank you so much for giving me this award!! It really means alot and I appreciate it:-).

Now, I have to decide who to pass it along to and can't wait to post about it later today--Happy Friday!!

Miller Moments said...

Congrats on your awards! Your blog is terrific-they are well deserved.

Homeschool Friend said...

Congratulations! You are so sweet yourself and truly deserve tehse awards!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

You better believe we'd hang out! I'd come to your art group! :)