Saturday, November 20, 2010

MadJaxx


Some of you may have noticed the MadJaxx button on my blog. MadJaxx is an online bookstore and so much more.  I have known two of the founders for several years now; they live in my town and have young children around the ages of my children.  Recently, one of the founders that I know (the one who built the site) suffered a seizure and is waiting for a diagnosis of his condition.  His current medical condition prevents him from working, but the partners are trying to raise funding to hire developers to continue the work he was doing to make MadJaxx even better than it is now.

If you plan on purchasing books for presents this year, please visit MadJaxx and purchase your books there.  They have a great variety of books for people of all ages and carry all of the New York Times Bestsellers, great new and self-published authors, a great selection of  books for children and MORE!

Please tell your friends about MadJaxx, like MadJaxx on Facebook, and consider making a purchase.

*In the interest of full disclosure, if you click through to MadJaxx from my blog and make a purchase, I may receive a small percentage of those sales. 

3 comments:

Annette W. said...

The type of seizure, if not a known source, can be so important in determining proper meds...hope an easy treat reason is found though!

Thanks for sharing!

MaryAnne said...

This sounds like a neat company. I saw your comment on Ticia's blog about it also. I'll have to check them out. And I hope they figure out what is going on with the founder who had a seizure!

northgoesgreen said...

Thank you ladies. John is getting stronger every day and we are still waiting to see an epileptologist. We appreiate all the community's support- especially folks like your blog owner Christy of Super Heroes and Princesses. Love the blog! THanks for advertising for us. Every sale gets us closer to our goals! THanks!- Allie :-)