Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Piano Recitals

Collin had two piano recitals over the weekend.

He played the same two pieces for both recitals:  Solfegietto, CPE Bach/Goldston and Fur Elise, Lv. Beethoven/Goldston.

On Saturday, he played in the honors recital.



Sunday, all of the students from his piano school participated in a studio recital.  This recital was held at Avery Piano in Providence, and the pianists played on a piano that is worth $130,00.00 (in the picture below)!!!!


Collin played very well in both recitals!  We are so proud of him.  He already asked when his next recital will be held!!!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I am so sad that I have not continued my kids in piano...I really need to get them going again...It's so hard to find time for everything! You seem to figure it out!? :)

MaryAnne said...

What an incredible piano to play on! I really need to help my kids with piano.

Anonymous said...

woohoo! Good job Collin!

Ticia said...

How cool to play on such an amazing piano.