Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween Treats

As I sit writing this post, I realize the kids have had too many special treats lately.  I think it's time to turn to fruit for fun foods!  Well, here's a look at all of the sweet treats we have made lately.
They made their own scarecrow cookies.



 I made Mummy Dogs over the weekend.

 Kate helped me make these witches' hats for an after school treat.

 I saw this fun Halloween trail mix on Pinterest, and Kate helped me set it up one day after school.  We had goblin teeth (candy corn), ghost poop (mini marshmallows), monster scabs (cinnamon cereal), and witch warts (mini chocolate chips).  The kids ate some and we made little bags for the Foley girls.


Pancakes are the easiest fun food.  They can become anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously cute snacks!!

Sherri said...

I know 7 little kiddos who would love to be apart of all your special treats! So much fun! I love the boo mix! And the scarecrow cookies have each of the kids personalities! :) We should have made those witch hats for Annikas shin dig!?