Thursday, October 30, 2014

Karen's Baby Shower

Last weekend, Dad (Papa) and I traveled to New York to visit Karen and Mark.  Their baby shower was Friday night, and it was great to be there.  That's right, I am going to be an aunt in just a few weeks!!!  I'm so very excited and can't wait to meet my first niece or nephew!


 Ha ha!!!!!!  I had to double check that this was indeed a gag gift; you never know today!


We also went to the George Eastman house and stopped at this farm to buy a pie.  After we bought the pie, we went through these tee pees to check out the jack o' lanterns.

 The kids would have liked walking through here!


This was the first time since I've had children that I visited Karen and Mark without kids in tow!

It was a fun weekend.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Whoooo Hoooo! Congratulations!!! You'll be the best aunt ever! And she has the best mommy role model to look up too! By the way....You look amazing!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh yay!! You will be a great Auntie!! Those jack-o-lanterns are so cool!