Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where is your television?

As you know, we moved into our home a few months ago.   The color scheme and woodwork are a lot lighter than they were in our old home, so we had to buy a few new things.  We looked at dozens, maybe even hundreds, of tv stands before we found one we liked.  I love the fact that the internet makes shopping so much easier.  We would have had to drive all over the place to look at tv stands, but instead we sat in our pajamas and shopped.  Whenever we are shopping the net, we always check out the selection at CSN Stores.

What is your television sitting on?  Are you in the market for a new tv stand?  CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find tv stands, furniture, toys, home decor, and so much more. 

I love CSN Stores because they have so many great products, their shipping is fast, and the customer service is great.  

I recently spotted this Lenox cake plate at one of the CSN Stores, and I think it will add a special touch to all of the birthdays celebrated in our house. 

I look forward to reviewing it in a future post, so stay tuned to read what I think.  We have a few birthdays coming up in our house and I can guarantee that you will see this plate in our birthday photos! 

In the meantime, visit the CSN Stores and check out the tv stands.  I bet you will find one you like!

*FTC Disclosure:  CSN Stores generously provided me with a gift certificate toward the purchase of an item in exchange for a review.  Thank you CSN Stores!

6 comments:

Ticia said...

hee hee, I see you were asked to look at TV stands, and I was asked to look at bar stools. They really do have a lot of cool stuff.

Susana said...

I love that plate! That will be really neat to have. I love our bday plate, and look forward to pulling it out each time, so do the kids.

Gidget Girl Reading said...

that plate is awesome!!! I can't wait to see it in your future bday post :)

i love window shopping on the net!

Sherri said...

I Love the cake stand! We are starting our birthdays too...I love it!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

They do have nice TV stands, don't they?

That cake stand is beautiful!! We're big fans of CSN Stores too! :-)

Jenny said...

That is a pretty cake stand!