Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday C!


C is six years old today.  He was born on 8/8 at 8:28 PM and weighed 8 lbs. 8 oz.  Some of my favorite things about C are:  he loves to snuggle, I could read to him all day and night because he loves books, he will sit and draw for hours at a time, his imagination is incredible, and he loves to learn.  When he grows up, he wants to make movies, write and illustrate books, teach Kindergarten, design amusement park rides, and work at Stop and Shop.  Happy Birthday, C, may all your wishes come true!

7 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

happy birthday C!!!! Hope all your wishes and dreams come true! :)

Annette W. said...

Happy Birthday!!! I bet your favorite number is 8!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Happy birthday to C! If he manages to combine all those career goals, he should have a very interesting adulthood :)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to C! He was quite a big baby! I hope he has a great day today!

Jen said...

Happy 6th birthday, C! Hope he enjoyed his special day.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Happy birthday to C! I love his career dreams, and I always enjoy seeing his artwork. How fun that he is so connected to number 8 :)

Ticia said...

Happy birthday! It looks like a great birthday! I hope he gets all his goals.