Friday, August 27, 2010

Ice Cream in Pajamas!

Believe it or not, going for ice cream while wearing pajamas is one of the activities on our summer bucket list.  C and R found out that Grandma Susan and her three sisters used to go out for ice cream in their pajamas when they were little, and they have been asking to do this for a while now.  Well, we finally took them out for ice cream in their pajamas and we have pictures to prove it!


I know someone will ask, so NO, my husband and I did not wear pajamas. 

7 comments:

Miller Moments said...

LOOOOOVE that you went in your p.j.'s!!! You are a fun and cool mom! :)

Lynn said...

What a sweet memory for them! I must admit that my son's pajamas see the light of day pretty often...

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

That's getting pretty brave! But, what fun :)

Ticia said...

Did T go in pjs? I did this once in college

Jenny said...

That is so fun! Ice cream sounds really good right now.

Anonymous said...

It can't get any better than jammies and ice cream!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Very cute pictures! No way my daughter would agree to leave the house in her pj! We had to convince her that having a pajama day in school is OK. She is very much into "proper attire" - just like her father.