Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Button Box


The Button Box by Margarette S. Reid is a book about an imaginative boy who likes to play with the buttons in his grandmother's special box. He sorts the buttons, makes things with them, and plays button games. There is also a page in the book dedicated to the history of buttons.


C and R enjoyed the book, and they also enjoyed playing with and sorting our buttons. Unfortunately, our buttons are not as wonderful as the buttons described in the book, but they still provided some learning fun.







3 comments:

Annette W. said...

Aren't buttons so much fun?

Jennifer said...

OOOhhh, I have to go find some buttons! It looks like a great book. We just got Ten Black Dots from our library. I think I have read it at least 10 times in two days. Thanks for the book suggestions.

Susana said...

I bought these same buttons from Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. I LOVE them! I'll have to check out this book.

The kids look so young here!!