Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter crafts

We have been busy decorating the house for Easter.

T, C, and R worked together to assemble this foam bunny cottage that Papa and Grandma M bought for them.


C dipped plastic eggs in paint and made a page of circles.



R loved making this tissue paper egg. We now have plenty of carrots for the Easter Bunny thanks to No Time for Flashcards.







C dyed eggs and covered them with superhero stickers.



R's beautiful eggs are covered with princesses.

Today we are heading to the zoo for milk and cookies with the Easter Bunny. C and R are so excited!







3 comments:

Ticia said...

I think the dipping eggs in paint is from Coffe with the Mrs. I think. I could be wrong.

Christy Killoran said...

I just found it; Her Cup Overfloweth. You were close; it had to do with coffee! You actually made me remember where it was, thanks. I updated my post.

Katie said...

Your projects turned out cute. I really liked the collage carrot idea when I saw it on NTFFlashcards. Yours turned out great!