Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Perfect Toy for a Little Girl


A woman I know makes these adorable cloth carrying cases with a doll inside.  A few months ago, she gave me one for R in exchange for this post.  I would have happily paid for it though because it is the cutest toy!  R loves it.  There are two pockets on the inside to hold the doll and the clothes.


There is also a heart shaped pillow attached to one side for the doll to rest her head.


My absolute favorite thing about this toy is the fact that the clothes attach with velcro to the front of the doll.


R is able to dress and undress this doll by herself, and that is a big deal to any mom who has had to struggle to get clothes on and off of a doll.


You can pick your own colors for the case, the doll's hair, eyes, etc.  This is fun because you can customize your doll to look like your little girl!  I think it would be fun to customize the case to match the colors of your little girl's bedroom!   When open, the case is about 13"x9" (exclusive of the handles); the doll is approximately 7" tall!


If you would like to purchase your own carrying case with a doll, or if you have questions about the toy, you can contact Belle via email:  lewis_bel@yahoo.com

R loves to play with her doll; she especially loves to change her clothes.  I bet your little girl would love one too!

4 comments:

Annette W. said...

Very cute! I think the velcro clothes is such a good idea...little girls often need help with that! I'll remember this post for the future when it's time to consider a gift for Meghan or a friend!

Ticia said...

Hmmmm....... this so has me thinking of things to make. So very cute!

Mandy said...

Was just thinking that I had no idea what we'll get for the donut since the Full House dolls fell through. She might like this.

Sherri said...

How did I miss this post! This is adorable!