Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Raising Playful Tots Index


I am so happy to be listed in the Raising Playful Tots Index. If you are wondering what this is all about, here is one quote from the site: "Compiled in one place are bloggers who love play. They promote early childhood play with a variety of play activities and inspirational ideas for our under 8 children in one place."   

Click here to read the list and find a lot of great blogs.  I am happy to say that a lot of my blogland friends are on the list too! 

Superheroes and Princesses is listed at number 33 in the top 100 list and it definitely made my day to be mentioned.  It always feels good to know that someone is reading my blog and thinks it is noteworthy!  Thank you for reading. 

9 comments:

Annette W. said...

That is so cool! Congrats Christy!

Gabriele said...

Congrats!! You are so deserving!! I saw your post and went to check out the list and little did I know that I was on it too! LOL!! Number 41! Yay!! There really ARE a ton of great blogs on that list...and over 3/4 are ones in my reader ;) LOL

Jenny said...

That is awesome! I've never heard of this site, I am going to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You are an inspiration!

Ticia said...

Congratulations! I saw you on there and was so excited. I have to admit I'm curious what the different numbers on the side mean. Like you said it was very cool to see a lot of my friends on that list.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How neat - I wouldn't know about the list without your post, and my blog has been mentioned too. I agree - it's always great when people come and especially when they leave comments :)

DairyQueen said...

congrats! a deserving winner, most definitely!!

Adriana said...

Very cool! Congratulations!

Nadia said...

great list! lotsa fun blogs on there