Thursday, July 18, 2013

iPad


Yesterday we went to the DoRegos' house to swim in their pool.  It was a great day with friends; the Puccinis, Taylors, and Schoonovers were there too.  The kids had fun, but Kate missed her nap.  Around 5:15 PM, Kate was happily playing this neon drawing game on the iPad.  I looked away for a minute, and when I looked back, she was out cold with the iPad as a pillow.  So sweet.  This reminds me of Reagan as a tot; she would often fall asleep in odd places or in odd positions.  How nice to be able to sleep anywhere.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

So cute! I love ipads for entertaining kiddos...I depend on them during basketball games when I have 4 little ones running around like crazy! :) I wish they would fall asleep at the games!

Anonymous said...

hehe I love it!! an ipad pillow!!

Susana said...

Bless her heart. She must have been so tired. She just looks so sweet in this picture.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

What a great picture - too funny!

Jenny said...

That is so cute!