Sunday, July 28, 2013

Random Pictures from our NY Trip


Reagan got pretty good at Chinese jump rope.  It's funny, I haven't seen one since I was a kid, but it all came back to me so quickly.  

 This bakery was SO GOOD; we ate breakfast there on Wednesday morning.  Everything was delicious.


We spotted nineteen different states on license plates during our trip!

We all enjoyed our trip to New York.  It was nice to spend time with family.

Thank you Karen and Mark for inviting us to stay with you, entertaining us every day (all day long), cooking for us, and letting us make a mess in your house!!!

Thank you Papa for driving and for coming along with us!  It was so nice to have you with us the whole time!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so nice of them. I'm glad you all got to go.

Sherri said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...and made lots of fantastic memories!

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Sounds like a great trip. I have never heard of a Chinese jump rope.. I will have to look it up!

MaryAnne said...

Oh, I loved Chinese jump rope as a kid! I should introduce the kids to it.