Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bubbles - Part Five

Maybe because it's not typically allowed, but blowing chocolate milk bubbles is WAY more fun than you would think!  I didn't actually blow any of my own milk bubbles, but just watching Collin and Reagan have a sanctioned milk bubble blowing contest was a blast for me!!!








Just in case you are wondering who won, Collin's mass of bubbles was higher, but Reagan's bubble mass had the most coverage.  In the end, they both won because I cleaned up all of the mess while they enjoyed glasses of chocolate milk!

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Fun idea!

Sherri said...

Okay!!! My kids would love this...I don't actually allow them to blow bubbles on a regular basis...and those rule breaking activities are always the best! Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I always loved rule breaking fun as a kid too!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I didn't realize chocolate milk can produce this amount of bubbles :) Looks fun!