Monday, August 12, 2013

Reagan's Baby Names

Earlier today, Reagan told me that she has six names picked out for her future babies:  Louise, Ellen, Abby, Tommy, Jimmy, and Walter.

Tommy and Jimmy are obvious choices - Dad and Uncle Jimmy.  I had to ask about her other choices.

 Walter is due to her love of the character by the same name in The Muppets.


Louise is a character from Max and Ruby, and Reagan said that the name sounds "very Paris" so she will buy her a beret.

Ellen is a character from the show Dog With a Blog, and Abby is just a name that she likes.

I think this child watches too much television!!!

Here is a note from Reagan:
I love my babies because they have cute names.  (I'm sure when the day comes, she will find a billion more reasons to love them!)

*After posting this, I remembered that I have written about Reagan's baby name choices in the past.  You can find that post, by clicking here; it's funny to see that her choices at that time were also television based!!!!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

That is cute! Abby used to think of the most hippie names. Like Flower, or Rainbow Sparkle. LOL! She finally started with normal names.

Sherri said...

I have never been a baby namer...Mark does all the naming! My kids are like Reagan..they have all named their kids..and they all want a million. I am always surprised by the long list of names they can come with...I have a hard time thinking of one!
I love that you have recorded these names...I hope to remember to follow in your footsteps and write down their name choices that they all have! :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

So funny. Anna is positive she will have a boy and a girl. Boy's name will be Sam - just because she likes this name. She didn't quite settled on the name for her girl. She takes it all very seriously :)

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

At least the characters are nice and have equally nice sounding names - hopefully she'll stay with that trend!

Karen Wilson said...

I love that she likes Louise because it sounds like a Paris name. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I love that you were able to record them!

Ticia said...

She'll be busy with her 6 kiddos. Now I'm curious what Wendy would call her future children.