Friday, August 16, 2013

Plymouth Rock

After visiting the Mayflower II, we walked over to see Plymouth Rock.


Look at the sky in that picture; it was a beautiful day!

I love the blue spot on Kate's forehead between her eyes - that's from the lollipop I bought her at Plimoth Plantation!  She had it all over her and all over me!  It kept her quiet and entertained on the Mayflower though.  We ended our visit to Plymouth with ice cream because I wanted to get Kate as messy as possible in one day!  Ha ha.  I think this may be the first time she had her own cone of ice cream, and she was beyond thrilled!
We all had so much fun in Plymouth and we are already looking forward to our next trip!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I would have loved to go there with you guys...looks like a great time...with the added bonus of learning history! :) That's my favorite!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Kate's pictures are hilarious. You had one very sugar-happy toddler on your hands :)

Anonymous said...

What fun!! LOL the ice cream pictures are classic!

Ticia said...

I've got quite a few messy Wendy ice cream pictures. A LOT.