Monday, March 23, 2009

An award for me!

I was not expecting this at all, but Shannon at Teaching Tiny Tots gave me an award! I feel so special! It took me a while to figure out how to get this little picture posted but it's here so I can finally comply with the rules of the award.








Rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
I would like to nominate:

Adventures in Mommydom

Storytime and More

Tiny Tots Learning and Growing


4 comments:

Learning and Growing said...

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the mention! I love your blog and will definitely be bookmarking you! :) -Andrea

jennwa said...

Thank you for the award. I really aprreciate that you thought of me.

You made my day.

debi9kids said...

Thanks so very much! It's always so nice to find someone who likes my blog :)
Debi

ps To do proper links in your blog:
http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/2008/11/anchor-linking/

Christy Killoran said...

I finally figured out the link thing - thank you so much!