Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's warm outside

We have been so lucky to have beautiful weather in the 60's this weekend. There were a few things I meant to do with the kids, but we threw it all out the window and we are just spending time outside enjoying the weather while it lasts.

I do want to mention that right now we are reading, over and over again, The Night Before St. Patrick's Day by Natasha Wing. This book has given us a lot of ideas for St. Patrick's Day projects and we are currently working on leprechaun traps. I will be posting them soon.

Also, if you read my earlier post about the book, What a Wonderful World you should know that C and R are still in love with that book and now sing the song constantly. It is so sweet. R always asks why the babies are crying.

1 comment:

Natasha Wing said...

Thanks for reading my St. Pat's book! I'd love to see the photos of your leprechaun traps. Could you email them to natashawing@suddenlink.net?