Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tot school March 22-28

Tot School

R and C went hiking with Dad.


R turned three on the 20th so we have been spending some time focusing on the number three. She made this sticker collage with three of each sticker.


We played Lucky Ducks for a shapes/colors review.




R spent some time riding her trike.





R made this pape plate bunny mask.





R and C made these Easter wreaths.









We just bought this game last week. R and C enjoy playing and it is great for teaching letter and word recognition, spelling, and fine motor skills. I have always been a fan of Cranium games.



As you can see, I decided to post photos that actually show the faces of my children. This was a dilemma for me, but I really didn't like the photos with the chopped off heads. I am much happier now that I can see their beautiful faces.
See you next week for more Tot School.







7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooooh, I've never heard of the polar bear game before, it looks like fun. I agree,your children's faces are beautiful to see.

RockerMom said...

You have beautiful children. I loved the Easter wreaths. I'm off to google that game now. LOL.

Ticia said...

I just realized I hadn't started following your blog yet, so I fixed that.
We have the polar bear game too, my warning is keep careful track of the letters, they get lost easily. Then the game is much harder:).
I agree Cranium games are great, my only complaint is most preschool games of their are for 2 players.

Christy Killoran said...

I bought the game at Target for $9.99. They also have a counting version with ducks and a bingo version with dogs. I plan on getting those soon.

Life is Good said...

Looks like a great week! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Amy said...

I have to have the game. I've been thinking of adding more board game type "lessons" to our routine. I am trying to teach my older kids to have more patience with their little sister, and I think this would be a good thing for them to play with her. Thanks for sharing!!

SchoolinR'Home said...

Great Toddler activities!