Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sisterhood Award


I am long overdue in passing along this award. It was given to me by Jennifer at My Two Happy Homeschoolers. She is amazing; every time I read her blog I am impressed with her creativity. So, in the rare chance that you have not read her blog, you must go there now.

I knew right away that I would pass this award along to Shannon at Letters Numbers and Books Oh My! because I honestly feel like she has become a friend to me. She is an amazing blogger and a nice person. Shannon has always been quick to respond to my questions and kind enough to acknowledge me in her blogs. She made me realize that there is more to this blogging world than just putting a post out there. I am truly grateful.

I also want to pass this along to Marietta (the Bookworm) at The Bookworm's Booklist. She was one of the first people to comment on my very first post when I had no idea what I was doing (not that I have much of a clue at this point)! She also comments with great regularity and I LOVE comments! I am always amazed that people are actually reading this blog and the comments really make my day. Also, I love her blog and all of the wonderful information she has to offer. Thank you!

1 comment:

Homeschool Friend said...

OHhhhhhh! THANK YOU!

You just warmed my heart and gave me goose bumps...all at the same moment.

Thank you for this award and your very kind words towards me. (((HUGS)))))

To show my appreciation, I will post this award to my blog with a permement link to your wonderful site. (lower right corner)

Smiling so big...