Thursday, September 19, 2013

Letter Bb Play


 I love the look of concentration on her face.

 She tries so hard to put the caps on the dot markers.





She may only be two, but she likes to have "homework" to do when Collin and Reagan do their homework!

Sensory play:

 I gave her a plastic cup and a spoon in the bin with the water beads.  On her own, she decided to transfer the beads into the cup with the spoon (I had assumed she would just scoop with the cup; she's so clever).


She also played with homemade blue play dough scented with a little Kool Aid powder.

We are also having fun with a bear theme this week, but I'll post that separately after we finish all of our activities!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big! I love that picture of Kate concentrating to get the cap on!

Susana said...

More super fun stuff, Christy!

I've always wanted those letter peg things. I think I waited too late though and Jesse is too old now. They look fun. We have the regular peg stackers set and the boys have enjoyed it. I need to pull it out again.

I bought water beads, just clear ones. They came last week. I haven't tried them yet. I am soon.

OH, and above...that is awesome about Collin and the violin! I hope he enjoys it. I know you will enjoy hearing him play. Not quite as soothing as they learn as the piano :), but so fun to see them learn to play such a difficult instrument. Shame, shame, shame on me for letting Hanna stop with it. A huge regret on my part! Lesson learned, I hope!

Sherri said...

I would have to have a B month to get this all done! How do you do it all?????

Sherri said...

By the Way!
The picture of the two girls doing homework together is priceless!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I love that Kate wants homework - let's hope it lasts when she is in school. She is a clever little girl!