Saturday, September 7, 2013

Spectrum

Tom and I left for Tyler's football game soon after Collin and Reagan arrived home from school yesterday, so I didn't have a chance to look at anything in their folders until this morning.  What I found in Collin's folder made me jump with joy!!

Spectrum starts in third grade, and Collin participated last year, but only in math.  I am beyond ecstatic and so very proud that he qualified for both math and English Language Arts this year.  He is a very bright boy and loves to be challenged academically.  I think it's going to be a great school year!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! How exciting!! Congrats to Collin!

Jenny said...

That is so awesome, congrats!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This is SO exciting. Congrats to Collin!

Sherri said...

Congratulations Collin......way to go!