Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pencils

The other day Collin told me that I used to make special after school treats EVERY DAY, and now I hardly ever make them.  First of all, I never made special treats on a daily basis, that would be crazy and I would never get anything else done!  However, he was so excited about the apple smiles yesterday, that I thought I would make a super special sweet treat to celebrate the school year.  These treats didn't require much work on my part, so they are a win win!


Just in case you haven't seen these all over Pinterest and blogs and everywhere else, and you are wondering what is wrapped in that construction paper, here's a peek:

I'm sure they will be ripped apart and eaten in less time than it took me to wrap them up!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That is cute that he remembers the treats.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I haven't seen those - they look terrific! Collin certainly remembers his treats all too well :)

Sherri said...

My kids miss the lunches...I need to do better and get them at least one a year! These are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Rolos are my favorite :-)