Saturday, November 30, 2013

Giant Gingerbread

Papa Dan and Grandma M bought the kids these giant gingerbread (from BJs, I think) and we decorated them today.


 In the past, we have always decorated one gingerbread house, and that is always fun but I think I liked this better.  Everyone had their own gingerbread man, their own icing, and their own decorations.  It was nice.






 Kate enjoyed decorating her cookie, but I think she enjoyed sampling all of the candies even more.




Here are their finished gingerbread men:




5 comments:

Sherri said...

I can't even tell you how much I love this idea! Each gets a gigantic gingerbread man! Brilliant! And I love Kate eating the candy! :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

That's a cool kit! They all did a great job on their gingerbread men.

MaryAnne said...

What a fun alternative to gingerbread houses! Certainly easier!

Ticia said...

Gigantic gingerbread men! Oh that's so much fun, I can just imagine the ability to get into trouble with candy and frosting on something that size.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool!!! I agree I think the indivdual cookies are awesome!!