Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Peace

Reagan is very fond of anything with peace signs on it, and she has a peace sign theme going on in her room.  Last year, she received a peace sign template/sticker/collage kit for Christmas, and it finally got put to use last night.  It is definitely my fault that it took so long to get this done; she needed me to cut the template and hang it on the wall for her!

Here is the template:
Reagan cracks me up; she makes the funniest faces!  AND, yes, that is Kate all blurry in the background, and YES, it was interesting trying to do this with her present!

Once I put the template up, I gave Reagan the stickers and let her do her own thing.  I offered advice, but she took it or left it (mostly left it) and did a great job on her own.  I did my best to keep Kate out of her way because Kate REALLY wanted to "help" and she REALLY wanted to take the stickers off after they were placed on the wall!  Reagan had a lot of patience with Kate though, and let her help a little.




I think it looks very pretty on her wall, and since it is above her bed, I'm sure it will help Reagan to have very peaceful slumber!



5 comments:

Sherri said...

I love that!!!
What a great gift...and wall decoration!
Little blurry ones make everything better?

MaryAnne said...

What a cool idea! Love how she arranged all the stickers, too!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I love how it turned out - Reagan is very creative.

Ticia said...

My kids leave my advice too on crafts, it's so sad.

Anonymous said...

I saw these pictures on pinterest and just loved how it turned out!!