Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gingerbread Fun Continued

I got this foam gingerbread house kit from Target recently, and Collin and Reagan assembled and decorated it yesterday.  

 Collin is such a fan of assembling things that he didn't even stop to take his coat off when he came in from school and saw the kit.  He did all of the assembling.  After a few minutes, he did take his coat off!

 Reagan enjoyed decorating.  They did a nice job!  I was very happy with the quality of the kit!

I've made a few gingerbread sandwiches over the last couple of days.  


This one is peanut butter with marshmallow accents and candy facial features.

Even Cherry is having fun with our gingerbread theme!!!

5 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I love that your kids are so into Christmas :)

Sherri said...

Adorable! I love Collins mind...he is going to a successful Daddy someday!

MaryAnne said...

I love your gingerbread sandwiches! Need to do that for the kiddos this week, thanks for the inspiration!

Ticia said...

Reagan really is looking very grown up.

Anonymous said...

What a fun theme! I love that Collin didn't even take his coat off!!