Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Greetings

C and R made Christmas cards for their friends with some Christmas stamps and stickers. (C was trying to push down hard on the ink pad so that is his face of strength! Also, he just likes that hat a lot.)

I already had everything on hand so this just made more sense than buying Christmas cards for them to give out in school. They had fun doing this too. I just cut card stock in half and then folded each piece into cards. They used the stamps and stickers to make Christmas designs and wrote their names on the inside. Done!

I bought the jumbo stamp pads and the Christmas stampers from Let's Explore last year. They are great and I strongly recommend those jumbo stamp pads. They are so easy for little kids (and me) to use.

4 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Looks like they were having so much fun making cards for their friends! I am so glad you have the link for the jumbo stamp pads... I was going to ask you where you got them, but then saw you had already answered my question. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

We did the same for Anna's teacher gifts. Stickers, stampers and cardstock - several cute cards in a matter of minutes. I only had to write Merry Christmas on them.

Susana said...

This is fun! I love those stamp pads and just looked at the site. I really, really hope to get those. Joe would have a blast with them!

Ticia said...

I love his face on that first picture. It's priceless.