Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let it snow!

The first snowfall of the season caused great excitement in our house this weekend.


We spent quite a bit of time putting on layers of clothing. This was strange because it was seventy degrees last week. My children are not really thrilled about bundling up so the whole process was interesting, ahem. Anyway, we made it outside and had some fun in the snow. I won't even tell you how long it took to get ready compared to how long we played in the snow. It doesn't matter; everyone had fun!

Yes, he owns a hat.


Aren't snow angels wonderful?




We then went inside to enjoy hot cocoa and make pancakes! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

8 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

great pics! I LOVE the first one!

we are getting sleet tonight and a MAJOR snow storm tuesday (good thing Gidget doesn't have school!)

looks like you had a blast

Susana said...

Such sweet pictures! I love the perfect snow angel they made. That is such a great picture of Tyler too. I really love this post! I am so glad you had such a fun morning!

Rebecca said...

I love that first picture- its so pretty!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

How wonderful!! We have been enjoying the first snow here too. So much fun, although I totally agree with you about how much work it is to get the kids all bundled up.

The worst is when you're all done getting their snowsuit, boots, mittens, hat, scarf, everything on... and then you hear the words, "Mommy, I need to go to the bathroom".

Arg!!!

Ticia said...

But, he's too cool for a hat. I'm jealous of your snow. I don't really want snow, except I want my kids to get to see it.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

that first photo is absolutely beautiful!!!
What fun! C & R are so precious! Great photos. :)

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

that first photo is absolutely beautiful!!!
What fun! C & R are so precious! Great photos. :)

Jenny said...

How fun! I'm with your kids, I hate bundling up!