Friday, December 11, 2009

Rudolph Sandwiches

This is our second year making these reindeer sandwiches. They are such a big hit in our house, that we have been known to make them in July! This is a super easy way to make your child very happy!

I have seen different versions of the reindeer sandwich. I cut the crust off a slice of bread and then cut the slice diagonally to create two triangles. I then spread the triangles with peanut butter and use m&m's for the eyes and nose. The pretzels make perfect antlers. Sometimes we use chocolate chips or raisins for eyes.


These sandwiches always lead us into a very merry version of Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer!

7 comments:

Susana said...

These are so adorable! I have the stuff on hand for them. I am going to make some today!!

I like your pictures:-)!

The Activity Mom said...

Oooooh B will love these! I'm going to try them today. Thanks! I would have never thought of that.

Miller Moments said...

This has my oldest son written all over it! I know what he's having for lunch today. :) Thanks for sharing.

Gidget Girl Reading said...

those are soo cute I might have to do that with Grilled Cheese :)

Bobbi & Noe said...

I have got to make these cuties for my cuties. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I love it! I will absolutely make them next week for an afternoon snack - too many sweet activities are already scheduled for this weekend :)

Tara Broman said...

These are so cute! We will have to make these for our church group. I just love collecting all of these fun holiday ideas. Thanks for sharing!

By the way ~ I love that Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton song. Reminds me of my childhood. My parents loved them.