Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rudolph Magnets



To make a Rudolph magnet, you need:

  • 3 puzzle pieces painted brown
  • a small red pom pom for the nose
  • two small googly eyes
  • a sticker or decoration for the antlers (optional)
  • magnetic backing
Directions:
  1. Glue the painted puzzle pieces together so that one piece is the head and the other two pieces are the antlers
  2. Glue on the googly eyes
  3. Glue on the pom pom nose
  4. Stick or glue on the decoration
  5. Attach a magnet to the back, or you could attach a ribbon and make this an ornament.

Tips: I recommend hot glue! If you have an old puzzle that is missing pieces, save the pieces for crafts. If not, you can always pick up a puzzle at the dollar store and designate the pieces for crafts. I have seen a lot of cute crafts that use puzzle pieces.

9 comments:

danita said...

those are too, too cute!

Susana said...

I LOVE these! I've never seen anything like it!!

ADORABLE picture of R!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

I LOVE those!!! I have so many old puzzles with missing pieces i so need to have the girls make some of these!

The Activity Mom said...

Those are SO cute! I'd love to see all of the crafts you guys use puzzle pieces for!

Michelle said...

These are SO cute, I just told my mom to hold on to some old puzzle pieces for crafting with!! Now I have a craft to do with them :0)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This is so cute - now you have to share more puzzle pieces crafts. I love how R's reindeer has a pink bow :)

Cindy said...

These are so cool. I bet Gram and Gramps have an old puzzle around here somewhere. I need to go get google eyes though. There have been so many projects we have needed them for and of course mine are packed up in NY.

Sherry said...

CUTE! I think we will make these into ornaments!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

so cuuuute!!!