Monday, June 8, 2009

6 Unimportant Things that make me Happy!

I was tagged by Adventures in Mommydom to participate in 6 Unimportant Things.

So, off the top of my head, here are six unimportant things that make me happy:

1. Stonyfield lowfat vanilla yogurt with crushed almonds and sliced strawberries (this is my favorite snack and I eat it almost every day),
2. the sound of rain falling (especially if I can lounge around and get lost in a good book or the Sunday paper - this is an extremely rare indulgence),
3. chocolate (need I elaborate?),
4. jeans that fit just right (this may qualify as important now that I think of it),
5. being the first person awake in my house and consciously listening to the silence (I wake up at 5:00 to make this happen), and
6. a good book (Any suggestions? I'm in a book slump right now).

Now, I have to pass this along so TAG, you're it:
Letters, Numbers and Books Oh My!
Hey, I'm Just the Nanny
Adventures of a Flake
Creative and Curious Kids
Just Another Mommy Blog
Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

I try to tag different people when I am tagged or awarded but if I have tagged you more than once, I hope you don't mind.

Here are the rules:
Answer the question.
Mention/link who tagged you.
Tag 6 of your favorite bloggers

5 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

cool this will be fun! off to do it now! and i gotta try your yogurt treat! YUM!!!

Ticia said...

I love the sound of rain falling. I need to find the post where you tagged me for the product review. I finally found a product to review, and now I don't remember the exact rules.
I try to tag different people as well, but also tend to tag people who I want to know more about.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

we LOVE the game!
PS when is the new design going up???
I only know because saw the name and I just happen to be on the LIST too! hee hee I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see it!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Aw, thanks hon!

Karen Wilson said...

The last good book I read was "When You Are Engulfed in Flames" by David Sedaris. He is too funny!