Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Message for the Super Summer Swappers

Hello swappers! Thank you to everyone who signed up for our first swap. I have never even participated in a swap before so it has been a learning process for me. We (The Dairy Queen and myself) were both surprised by the turnout. I do apologize for any errors that I made. Also, I know that we were not able to accommodate every special request, but I hope that you are still happy to take part in the swap. Please contact your swapping partner as soon as possible to exchange information. Remember to send things that your child would like to receive and please don't spend more than $15. All packages should be postmarked by August 3, and we will post a Mr. Linky for you to share your photos with the rest of the swappers. Finally, if you have any problems or questions, please feel free to email me at superheroesandprincesses@gmail.com. Happy Swapping!

7 comments:

Susana said...

Sounds super! You guys paired my kids with some great swappers--perfect matches!!

My kids are excited and so am I! Thanks for doing this!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

thanks for all your work! I'll contact my swapper sometime this week!

Ally said...

Waiting to hear back from our partner! =)

Miller Moments said...

My swapper and I have already connected. Looking forward to a fun project!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

totally fun! I'm excited!

Mandy said...

My son is so excited about his partner. Haven't heard back from my daughter's partner... can't wait! Love this new way of making friends. Thank you again.

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

We're having a blast. Thanks for doing such a great job pairing up our kids!! Both of my girls got a perfect match : )