Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mexican Brownies

The night before T's fiesta in Spanish class, he informed me that he had volunteered me to make something for the party! I won't say another thing about that, but I will tell you that I googled Mexican brownies just hoping that something would pop up, and sure enough there is such a thing. Well, I had to share this recipe because the brownies are ridiculously delicious and I would hate to keep this recipe a secret. So, if you like chocolate and cinnamon and feel like baking, make Mexican Brownies! You won't be sorry.

Don't forget to sign up for the Super Summer Swap!

3 comments:

Miller Moments said...

Yum! I love Mexican Hot Chocolate and these sound delicious.

Gidget Girl Reading said...

sounds good i hear mexican hot chocolate is good so i bet these would be too!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

hmmm interesting. If I pulled that volunteer thing on my mom she would have said sucks to be you!