Saturday, January 31, 2009

My attempt at blogging

I don't know much about blogging; as a matter of fact, I have never even attempted blogging before. I love to write, I love my family, and I love doing projects with my children. This is simply an experiment because I read so many blogs and thought I should at least make an attempt at my own.

I have a few goals for this blog:
1. share our projects and experiences with you,
2. write something at least once a week, and
3. have fun doing this

So.....hopefully this is only the beginning.

4 comments:

Clemencia said...

I can't wait to see your projects with your little ones, good luck on your journey!

Homeschool Friend said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

I look forward to following along!

Love and Joy in Jesus,
Marietta

jennwa said...

Blogging is great but very addictive. I can not wait to see your projects.

Ticia said...

Love your blog title. I have 2 superheroes and a princess, and was drawn to your name. Great blog so far.