Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Trees

 Cherry started off our Christmas tree theme by using a window crayon to draw a tree on the sliding glass door.  He left some window crayons on the table with directions for the kids to decorate the tree.  They happily obliged.



Kate asked for tomatoes (she calls them "no nos") and cucumber for lunch today.  I was thrilled to create a spur of the moment theme lunch.  The star is cheese.  She ate the whole thing and asked for more.

Reagan, Kate, and I made sweet trees for dessert tonight.  I found this idea at The Artful Parent.

I just arranged the pretzels, poured melted chocolate to fill in the tree, and let the girls decorate the trees with mini m&m's and star marshmallows.


 I placed the baking sheet in the freezer, and the trees were ready to eat in just a few minutes.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those chocolate trees look delicious!! I love the tree on the sliding glass door!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Lovely treat! We should make it here too one of these days!

Sherri said...

You never stop amazing me...I want to be at your house! Brady is standing by me and crying because I haven't made him any cookies like the Christmas tree one! :)

Ticia said...

Oh those trees would be yummy to eat!