Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Bucket List - Mini Golf


I think I enjoy checking things off on our Summer Bucket List just as much as C and R enjoy it.  Yesterday, we went to play miniature golf.  Mini golf with young children is always funny with balls going everywhere and a par 3 becoming a par 36, but luckily we had the course to ourselves.  T and his friend also played, but they finished about fifteen minutes before C, R, and I!


C and R were also thrilled to go on the bumper boats and play some video games at this family fun center.  They were lucky that T and his friend were happy to take them on the bumper boats because I am way too pregnant for that!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! We have putt putt on our bucket list too. We don't have a place around here that you can play so we will have to do ours at the beach! Glad you guys had fun!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

It looks like a lot of fun! We haven't done bumper boats since our T was tiny - I'm sure the kids would love it.

Jenny said...

Mini golf is always fun! I'll have to remember to take Abby when it cools down a bit.

Ticia said...

I love going putt-putt. Our local one has a "race track" with it that my boys would love. I need to try them on it sometime.

MaryAnne said...

How fun! I need to take my kids to play mini golf sometime soon!

Kelly said...

It looks like a lot of fun. It's nice that you can find activities that all the kids like.
Little Wonders' Days

Rebecca said...

I miss having a summer bucket list! I didn't bother making one this year since we were going to have a newborn :) Hmm, maybe ill make a fall bucket list instead...

Debbie said...

It looks like you all are having a great summer. Loved reading and catching up on all that you have been doing.

Sherri said...

My little ones have not found goofy golfing to be fun yet...my older ones would love to do it more...I need to find the balance..I love the photos...sounds like a great day! =)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Ooh, it looks like T's friend is... ummm... a girl :) What a fun outing for kids! Lars took Anna to play mini-golf once, and she still asks to do it again.