Thursday, May 29, 2014

Have a Ball and Make a Racket!

Have a ball and make a racket because Tyler is seventeen now!  Woo hoo!

 Reagan colored all of these birthday posters for Tyler.



 I printed some tennis facts and tennis jokes to add to the table.  A while ago I saw peanut butter cup cupcakes on Pinterest, and I knew Tyler would love them.
 His birthday dinner was steak, mashed potatoes, and root beer.

The birthday song video:



At seventeen, Tyler is:
-very intelligent
-incredibly handsome
-a reader
-the tallest person in the house (he has been for a while now)
-a licensed driver
-a fan of country music
-an athlete who prefers playing tennis over any other sport
-a bus boy at Fiesta
-a loving son
-a helpful brother

Happy Birthday to my first born.  I hope you have a wonderful year full of great moments you will always remember.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

This is all so perfect!! I love it!!!
It's fun to see Tyler on the blog! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Those cupcakes look amazing and I would have loved his dinner!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

A very Happy Birthday to Tyler! 17 sounds so much older than 16.

Jenny said...

I hope he had a great birthday! Those cupcakes look yummy!