Saturday, August 23, 2014

Writing Camp

Collin and Reagan attended writing camp at North Monday through Thursday from 9:30 to 12:00. They weren't really excited about the whole thing, but they both enjoyed the week and asked to do it again next year!

There was an article about the camp in the Spectator, and look who they decided to photograph!

On Thursday, families were invited to come in to hear some of the writings by the students.  Collin read a haiku poem that he wrote, and Reagan read a story she wrote about where she is from.



Here is a video of Reagan reading her work:

My video of Collin reading his haiku glitched, so I made him read it again for me when we got home:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun camp! I love that they wanted to do it next year! They must have done something right at this camp!

Sherri said...

You are the most well rounded mom I know. Period. I love that they went to a writing camp! Brilliant!!