Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Haunted Houses


This is Kate's first paper bag haunted house.  I drew the two windows at the top, but she drew the window and door at the bottom!
Kate has lollipop all over her face.

I assembled these haunted houses for the girls to finish.  They enjoyed drawing scary creatures in the windows and behind the door.  I made one for Collin too, but after starting it, he decided he wasn't interested and that was okay too!





Kate was absolutely adorable describing her haunted house to me.  Here is the video:

Edible haunted houses were a WIN with all four kids - no surprise there.
Tyler had no interest in assembling his; he just slathered the icing onto the pieces and added sprinkles.


It's not too often that all four kids are working on the same thing at the same time.  I love when this happens.




 Gross gob of frosting on Reagan's teeth.



2 comments:

Sherri said...

These are great! I love the paper ones too! I had every intention of making some this Halloween...but I have ran out of time!? :( Maybe next year!? I love that Tyler was making them too...even if his never made it to 3D form! :)

Anonymous said...

aww so awesome to see them all working on the same thing!!