Monday, March 30, 2015

P is for Princess

Kate was very excited about having a few days of princess fun.  I helped her transform the letter P into a princess.

We watched The Princess and the Pea on the computer and read a few books that stem from the classic tale.

I couldn't resist checking to find out if Kate is in fact a real princess.  I placed a pea on the floor and piled up a few couch cushions.  She could feel the pea and she was very excited about it.



This Haba princess and the pea game is one we have owned since Reagan was about Kate's age.  I don't know if we have ever played the game following the directions; Kate just likes to tell the story with the pieces.


To end the princess fun, Kate completed her first color by number.  Honestly, she didn't love it.  I think she thought that it stifled her creativity!!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

What a perfect Letter P for a Princess!

Anonymous said...

What fun princess activities! I love that Haba set! LOL at the color by number!